HOTEL TAMBO DEL INKA /PALACIO DEL INKA “CUSCO MAGICO”
Peru is the most peculiar country on Earth. In its territory it is possible to find almost all the climates of the world, number of butterflies, orchids, birds, cetaceans and other biological groups. Deserts, endless beaches, snowy mountains, enchanted lagoons, inter-island valleys, misty forests and endless jungles traversed by the largest, longest and largest river in the world: the Amazon River. If we want to make a list, let’s start with Machu Picchu, recently considered one of the 7 wonders of the world, we continue with the Nazca lines, the mud temples of the Moche world and the wonderful anchoring of the Colca Valley, extraordinary testimonies of the people who lived there. These are the lands of the Incas.
MAGIC CUSCO NAVEL OF THE WORLD
CUZ Airport (Velasco Astete). Altitude 3,399 MAMSL (11,151 f). Dry and temperate climate, sunny during the day. (Max. 20°C/68°F-Min. 10.3°C / 50.54°F)
The house and home of the gods. Cusco, the sacred city, the capital of one of the largest pre-Columbian empires, today is the center of the tourist world in Peru, the activities and possibilities offered by Cusco are immeasurable. From strolling through its beautiful streets, a great variety of styles between the colonial and refined temples and palaces, to then enjoy a cuisine that brilliantly combines street food products with new and surprising proposals. While in Cusco we cannot miss the fortress of Sacsayhuaman and the Valley of the South: Tipón, Pikillacta, Huaro and Andahuaylillas. All day and night, Cusco is an energy center that invites us to live our stay
- Pick up from the Hotel in Lima and transfer to Jorge Chávez Airport for Flight LIMA- CUSCO
- Arrival in Cusco and transfer to the Sacred Valley. Lunch in Tambo de Maras. Includes 1 Welcome cocktail, cold and hot drinks, Pago Ceremony to the land and reading of the Coca leaf. We will visit the Pablo Seminario Studio and then we will arrive in Chincheros to visit a Textile Community. Lodging in Hotel of the Sacred Valley of Urubamba.
FULL DAY MORAY, SALINERAS DE MARAS , PARQUE ARQUEOLOGICO DE OLLANTAYTAMBO
- We will go to Moray, where the view is impressive thanks to the colossal concentric terraces simulating a large amphitheater. Its usefulness: to recreate 20 different types of microclimates, measurement that assured the agricultural production of the empire. We will continue to Maras, the famous and ancient salt mines of the colonial era. The contrast of its white wells with the green valley is imposing and unmissable for a spectacular postcard of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. We will continue with a Lunch at Wayra Restaurant
and we will enjoy a spectacular horse show. In the afternoon, visit to the archaeological complex of Ollantaytambo, where you can see the technique with which the Incas work the stone. Hotel accommodation in Sacred Valley.
FULL DAY MACHU PICCHU AND CIUDAD RUINS
We will go to the Ollantaytambo train station, from where we will depart by train to get to know one of the 7 wonders of the world. We will arrive at the Aguas Calientes station, where our staff will assist us on board the transport that will go up through a complex road giving us a spectacular view of the Urubamba river that shapes the famous canyon. The Lost City of the Incas, Machu Picchu, will welcome us with its incredible terraces, stairways, ceremonial enclosures and urban areas. Energy is perceived everywhere. At the appointed time, we will have lunch and return by train to Poroy. Finally, transfer to the hotel in Cusco. Hotel accommodation in Cusco.
The Train Service is Vistadome Rodeado entirely made by glass, with wagons with large panoramic windows that offer unparalleled scenic views and a number of opportunities to take spectacular photographs, the traveler in the Vistadome connects and it is part of the amazing landscape of Peru . It offers a personalized and first level service in which the traveler on board will live an unforgettable experience. The approximate duration of the trip from OlLantaytambo is 1.5 hours and Poroy is 3.5 hours
FULL DAY MACHU PICCHU AND CIUDAD RUINS
- We will ascend to the Archaeological Park of Sacsayhuaman, and we will start the tour visiting the fortress of the same name, beautiful place that radiates peace and tranquility, we will admire the enormous rocks of up to 4 meters high, which were used in its construction. We will continue with Q’enqo, ancient temple of the Puma where you can see an altar for sacrifices on the inside of a huge rock and then with Tambo machay, sacred sources of life and health. On the way, we will have a panoramic view of Puca Pucará, watchtower that guarded the entrance to the city. After, we will go to the Temple of the Sun «The Korikancha», on which the Convent of Santo Domingo was built, tells the legend that this temple was completely covered with gold plates, which amazed the conquerors on their arrival. Finally, we will visit the Plaza de Armas and enter the Cathedral, which treasures invaluable colonial works and paintings, such as the Cross that arrived with the first conquerors.
- PLAZA DE ARMAS DE CUSCO* CEREMONY FOR THE «INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ELIMINATION OF VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN”
VICE-PRESIDENT OF THE DE REPUBLIC MERCEDEZ ARAOZ* «PROCLAMATION OF PEACE FOR WOMEN OF THE WORLD”
«We want a World Free of Violence against Women and Girls”
FCEM WORLD PRESIDENT MARIE CHIRTINE OGHLY and AMEP PRESIDENT PERU MONICA MEZZICH «Let’s plant the seed of World Peace so that with our light, gender violence is not a shadow»
- COCKTAIL FOR WORLD PEACE*
- Transfers based on private services with local guides in Spanish / English language.
- Visits and excursions based on private services with local guides in Spanish / English language
- Entrance to archaeological places.
- Full Day Machupicchu Transfer hotel / train station / hotel or Vistadome train ticket round trip (shared) or 01 bus / return from Machupicchu (day 3 program, shared) or 01 entrance to —- Machupicchu with guided tour (day 3 of the program) or 01 lunch buffet in Sanctuary Lodge hotel restaurant (day 3 of the program)
- Food as mentioned in the program
- Nov. 22: Lunch at Tambo de Maras + welcome cocktail, hot and cold drink Earth Pago ceremony and Coca leaf reading
- Nov. 23: Family style lunch at Wayra Restaurant. Includes 01 infusion.
- Nov 24: Buffet lunch at Tinkuy Restaurant in Machu Picchu.
- Nov 25: Lunch at Restaurante Calle del Medio.
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
Prices are per person, net not commissionable and expressed in US dollars. Rates consider exoneration of I.G.V. (sales tax) of 18%.
In order to have the exemption, it will be an indispensable requirement to be a foreign passenger and to have a previous passport presentation.
BAGGAGE TRANSFER POLICIES ON BOARD (ROUTE TO MACHU PICCHU) Carry-on Baggage Alowance: Baggage that does not comply with these measures will not be shipped. · 1 bag or backpack 05kg · 11lb 62 linear inches · 157cm (high + long + high)
CONFIRMATION AND CANCELLATION POLICIES:
The reservation of the package will be confirmed once the full payment of the reservation has been received. Cancellation:
Any canceled reservation will incur expenses, having to assume a penalty fee according to the cancellation date: –
Up to 90 days before the date of admission: 10% of the total value of the reservation.-
Up to 30 days before the date of admission: 25% of the total value of the reservation.-
Up to 15 days before the date of admission: 50% of the total value of the reservation.-
Within 15 days before the date of admission: 100% of the total value of the reservation.